A Quick Post: Little Havana 🌴

by - November 08, 2017


The last time I check November should be a chilly and cozy month, but November 2017 is quite the contrary. With that, I couldn't help but fantasize being in a beach resort right now, donning this green ruffled frock, while sipping something cold and sweet.

Materials used:
🔆Canson Watercolor 200 GSM
🔆Prang Watercolor set of 16's
🔆Faber Castell Watercolor Pencils

By the way, next week will be a very loooong weekend, having Monday-Wednesday as Non-working holidays due to the ASEAN summit, couldn't help but ponder if I should hit the beach and get stuck in the traffic going there, or stay home pester my boyfriend to let me play Overwatch and read lotsa books... Hmmm. Now this one is a tough decision to make.

Love Always.

Nicole

You May Also Like

0 Comments