Black and Gold 💛

by - November 17, 2017


... If the fish swum out of the ocean, and grew legs and they started walking. If the apes came down from the treeees, and grew tall and started talking- ok enough hahaha! I can't help but sing Sam Sparro's or Ellie Goulding's version of Black and Gold. Anyway, I wasn't intending to create a matching gold skirt and sequined heels, in fact it should've been a metallic purple instead. But since my weakness is everything gold golddigger pala hahaha, I gave in and colored it in gold instead.

Also, a quick tip: Buy a white ink pen! White ink pen does wonders, especially in emphasizing highlights, or making some details look shiny *wink*.



Anyway, here are the materials I used to create this beauty:
👑Faber Castell Mechanical Pencil
👑Canson 200gsm Watercolor Paper
👑Sakura Gelly Roll White Pen
👑Sakura Koi Pocket Field Sketch Box 24's

Here's to a blingin' weekend to everyone! Happy Friday!

Love Always,

Nicole

P.S.

Here you go! Sam Sparro ❤️❤️



P.P.S.

You can also check out my artworks in Instagram at @nicjustwannadraw ❤️❤️❤️

You May Also Like

0 Comments